The fair was created in 1996 and took place on the esplanade of St
Tropez harbour from 1996 to 2001.
Since 2005, it has moved and settled
down at the Parc Jourdan in Aix-en- Provence.
- An average of 20.000 visitors
- A local, national and international clientele
- 30% of our visitors are professionals attracted by the theme of "the South" and the high-quality of the exhibitors : architects, decorators, hotels, restaurants, shops
- 65% are women, 35% are men, with children, between 25 and 49 years of age.
- 15800 visitors in 2005
- 16400 visitors in 2006
- 16000 visitors in 2007
- 16500 visitors in 2008
- 15800 visitors in 2009
- 17600 visitors in 2010
- 21300 visitors in 2011 (Monday was a bank holiday)
- 19600 visitors in 2012
- 20780 visitors in 2013
- 21403 visitors in 2014 (Monday was a bank holiday)
- 22045 visitors in 2015
Huge media planning and guaranteed media results
The Fair benefits from important editorial and advertising support in
all press in the Group l'Express : Maisons Côté Sud, Maisons
Côté Ouest, Maisons Côté Est, Vivre Côté Paris, L'Express, L'Express Styles, Point de Vue, A Nous Paris...
A media campaign
reinforced on the local level thanks to posters, editorials and
advertising with traditional media, as well as radio and tv spots.