Blue is in the spotlight :
For this new edition, the exhibition Vivre Côté Sud will radiate the color of the sky and the sea with the theme "Blue infinite". Blue is a color that invites everywhere in our lifestyle including in our houses to give a note of freshness and elegance. Each tint tells a story : an electric blue for fantasy, a royal blue synonymous of loyalty, an indigo for the depth and intensity, a turquoise which calls us to the dream and exoticism... Whatever its tone, it revives the brightness and combines perfectly with other colors to create a unique and enjoyable harmony. Come to discover creations and scenographies around this mysterious and infinite color that is blue... Further information are coming.
In the program :
- 260 exhibitors to fill up with decorating ideas, layout, garden, flavours, lifestyle, distributed under the trees of the park Jourdan,
- a route for the professionals : presentation of products for hotels, hosts'houses, restaurants, corporate real estate, shops...
- culinary demonstrations with a new program developed by Anne Garabedian, unconditional lover of South cooking, recognized by the leaders and amateurs through her broadcasts, books, blog. Program is coming...
- conversations, informal conferences addressing at the same time to the professionals and the public : new hotel trends, renovate hosts' house and make it known via the social networks, light the garden. Program is coming...
- decoration coaching of Côté Sud with our designers to answer to your questions of layout, find solutions of colors, materials, harmonies,
- garden coaching with the agence Thomas Gentilini who will put at the disposition of the visitors his expertise to advice them in their projects of garden, terrace,
- a lively evening on Friday, a festive and colored moment full of sharing and beautiful meetings with animations and the possibility of having dinner on place.
- a competition, stagings, animations illustrating the theme of the year to follow on the website.
The informations :
The Pentecost weekend from friday june 2nd to the monday june 5th include. From 10am to 11pm on friday, 10am to 8pm on saturday, 10am to 7pm on sunday, 10am to 6pm on monday.
Outdoor, in the park Jourdan of Aix-en-Provence 13100, Avenue Anatole France.
26000 expected visitors (70% of public and 30% of professionals) - 260 exhibitors in a surface area of 10000 square meters.
Train : Aix-en-Provence TGV Station / Plane : Marseille-Provence Airport / Road : Motorway A8 exit 30 Aix-en-Provence Pont de l'Arc, Luynes, les milles, Direction city center.